• 750 mm wide hybrid "flat top" / two level pedalboard.
• the top deck is 105mm deeper than our standard decks and therefore has space for two rows of pedals. It is also wide enough to take three large Strymons or 500 series Boss pedals and is profiled to allow space for Wah / Volume or Expression pedals to be fitted on the lower deck. It is mounted on locking hinges, so it remains in the vertical position when opened and has ball latches underneath to lock it in the closed position when down.
• the front area is prepared for you to install a Looper switching system and Wah / Volume or Expression pedals
• the angle of the upper deck is ergonomically designed for foot switching comfort
• the inner area also has space for power supplies and pedals
• top deck and the inside floor are finished with high quality Velcro
• the side panels are finished with rubber to grip the stage and also to act as protection and Lid location
• Supplied with 2 x IEC power socket (male outside/female inside)
• Supplied with 4 x Connector Box "holes" which can be fitted with Connector Boxes or plates to take a PATCH BAY or alternative sockets ie. XLR / MiDi / USB etc.
• Supplied with 2 x flexible rechargeable LED lights, deck and pedal Velcro
• there is an optional 6 channel STEREO Connection Box for GUITAR IN - AMP OUT - EFFECTS LOOP IN / OUT and FOOTSWITCHES (see OPTIONS page for more details)
• optional Socket Plates to take alternative sockets ie. XLR / MiDi / USB etc. (see INPUTS/OUTPUTS page for more details)
• stock colour and FOC is Black but if you want something special then please choose a RAL colour from the chart on this product page and contact us, price for custom colours is €125 - €175, you'll find many examples on the COLOUR page.
*all prices are +Tax @19% (in EU countries) and shipping costs.
** DON'T WANT TO USE THE SHOP? THEN JUST DROP US A LINE USING THE CONTACT PAGE AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO GET BACK TO YOU.
• Outside - W 780 x D 485 x H 145
• Upper deck - W 746 x D 289
• Height inside - rear 80, front 60
• Weight - 8 kg
*all dimensions in millimetres